Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 22 September 2013

Red Squirrels Christmas Tree

Good evening, 
Hope you all had a fab weekend.

I went to Ally Pally yesterday,
and I was a good girl and didn't spend too much.

It was lovely to meet, and catch up with some of the crafty ladies and to finally 
get to see Debbie colouring at the Magnolia stand. I adore the way she colours her images.
I did treat myself to a couple of new maggies.

I have an LOTV Christmas card to share tonight.

Red Squirrels Christmas Tree,
You'll find it here

I have also use, LOTV ~ Christmas Handwritten Phrases

Don't forget to enter my candy.

BIG HUGZ



15 comments:

calleigh said...

oh! Gorgeous! I love it.

Lou said...

Ooh love this too,gorgeous detail and that Christmas tree is perfect Fleur. It must have been lovely to watch Debbie do her amazing colouring and to meet a lot of the Magnolia team,just two Magnolias..you was very good Fleury :)
Love the new ones that I have seen so far,BIG hug.Lou.xxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

just stunning! i love the tree and the gorgeous colours :)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is absolutely gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab design.xxx

Sammy said...

Just gorgeous! Great layout and I adore the image. colour is fab too! x

Mojca said...

Oh the tree looks so gorgeous, and the image is sooooo cute. hugs! Mojca

Paper Profusion said...

Oh I love this card and tree Fleur! Nicola x

coops said...

so stunning fleur.i love the sweet squirrels and your design is gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Maia said...

Lovely card with the funny squirrels!
I love the way you layered everything!
Have a nice week
Greetings Maia

Chrissy said...

This is just stunning Fleur, love the image and gorgeous colouring and snow..love the big tree too..fabulous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Colien said...

Lovely, great stamp and wonderful colors!
grtz.Colien

Christina C. said...

A spectacular work of art, Fleur!

Helga said...

A wonderful wintercard - fantastic !
Hugs Helga

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous card with that new LOTV stamp. Love the diecut Christmas tree too. Looks fabulous sanded on the edges of the white core card. Gorgeous. Hugs, Wends x